Bullock County Hospital

Search for Bullock County AL county hospital. A county hospital search provides information on hours, locations and phone numbers, hospital services, medical services, insurance plans, surgical care, labor and delivery, birth records, birth certificates, medical records, death records, time of death, cause of death, doctor information, physician information, health information, oncology care, and other medical care.

Bullock County Hospitals provide medical services to patients of all ages, including emergency medical services through the ER, labor and delivery, oncology care, and surgical care in Bullock County Alabama. Hospitals maintain several medical records, including birth records for babies born at the hospital which list the baby's name, date of birth, weight and length, and the names of the parents. Hospitals in Bullock County also create death records for people who pass away or are declared dead at the Hospital. These Bullock County death records list the deceased individual's name, the time and place of death, and the cause of death. Bullock County Hospitals also provide information about their doctors, their medical services, health information, and insurance information on their websites.

Bullock County Hospital Union Springs AL 102 Conecuh Avenue West 36089 334-738-2140